Friday, October 30, 2009

One guy, Three Hammers

Recently, a friend of mine from school told about this video they had seen called - One Guy, Three Hammers, Anyways, he told me that it was about a guy getting murdered. Apparently he had been bashed in the face with a hammer and then stabbed in the gut with a screwdriver!!!! Sorry, but I had trouble believing it.

I still do, and that's after I watched it. Just to describe a few of the feelings I experienced when I watched this... firstly feeling like I was going to hurl my sandwich all over my bedroom. Secondly was a feeling of complete disbelief and then thirdly a feeling of 'WTF'

Anyways, if you haven't seen it I say you have to see it except please, please, please do DO NOT watch it. I guess its one of those things where it sounds completely wrong and yet you are filled with curiousity. I guess I just had to had to see it to believe it and I'm kinda that sort of person...

If you have seen it. Let me know you thoughts. Personally I find it absolutely disgusting and it doesn't go well with food.

To the family, I'm sorry for your loss and for the poor man, hopefully you're in a better place now.

R.I.P :(

No comments:

Post a Comment